HW-100 & HW-101 PARTS LIST
DIRECTIONS ABOUT HOW TO ORDER
Order parts by entering the quantity desired in the box on the right side of the part listing line. After all the parts on this page are selected OR after the selection of each different part, click on the Add to Cart button to display all the items in your shopping cart. Then follow the directions on the cart pages to submit your order.
After you submit your order, stock will be checked for current availability and then you will be sent an email confirming which parts are available, the total cost with S & H, and directions on how to pay.
Column Explanations and Footnotes
* CONDITION: "Used" means removed from equipment and appear to be usable and functional. Some parts are removed by unsoldering and some may have clipped leads or other parts attached, which may need unsoldered. Parts having leads are of sufficient length to be reinstalled. Individually sold "used" tubes are tested to be working. "Used" external appearance parts - see (1) below. "New" means item is a new reproduction or new part (close match or an improvement) of original item. "NOS" means New Old Stock (New Item, never used, but manufactured several years ago).
* SHIPPING RATE: Total shipping for an entire order is the highest shipping rate for all the ordered parts, where A=$3, B=$5, and C=$7. For example, if you order 6 different parts and the highest "Shipping Rate" for these parts is B, the total shipping charge for all 6 parts is $5.00. Shipping outside the 48 states will usually be higher. There is an additional $2.00 handling charge on all orders. If the highest shipping rate is an (H), the item is heavy and/or bulky and the shipping total for your order will be quoted in my response. Please include your zip code in the order information if an (H) item is ordered. Out of country orders should also indicate the country for shipping.
* IN STOCK: Status is current as of the last update of this list.
PARTS WARRANTY: Any used part ordered can be returned within 10 days in the same condition as received for a full refund, less the shipping and handling charges. No returns on reproductions or new parts.
(1) Appearance items (cabinets, knobs, front panels, dials, meters, etc.) are priced in average condition. This means there may be some sign of wear, use, or age, but they do look pretty good (may require some cleaning). I don't sell any appearance items that have any bad blemishes, such as significant holes, scratches, dents, etc, but they are not like new. However, if you are a perfectionist and want the item in near mint condition, specify "MINT" in your order inquiry (the price will be double that shown above - shipping is the same).
(2) Includes rotary switch, coils and other mounted components.
(3) Includes all components on board (tubes untested).
(4) Four new replacements.
(5) Complete with tube and a Jackson drive.
(6) Includes mounting ring.
(7) Includes 266-85 detent.
(8) Non-standard HW-101 main tuning knob with handle or finger slot for faster tuning.
(9) New, near match to original, or good used, whatever I have in stock.
(10) Crystal clear new reproduction, with mounting holes, alignment mark and mounting tape.
(11) If only manual is ordered, "standard" shipping applies as I can send it book rate.
(12) Larger size and slightly different value than original, but works fine and runs cooler (brand new).
(12A) Larger size than original, but works fine and runs cooler (brand new).
(13) Lever knob and insert are supplied separated so that you can align the lever properly.
(14) New electrolytics may have slightly different values and/or physical size than originals, but are suitable for the application.
(15) Click 11-pin for more information on these 11-pin connectors. Specify first and second choice for male connector if you have a preference.
(18) These are transmitter tested on 40 meters to provide full power output. May be of various manufacturers and types. If you order a pair, I try to ship both of the same type (6146, 6146A, or 6146B).
(19) Includes rotary switch but no crystals.
(20) I also have some nice cabinets which have been painted to closely match the original Heathkit colors. Overall, these look real good, but not completely like new. If you want a repainted cabinet, specify "PAINTED" in your order inquiry (the price will be 50% more than that shown above - shipping is the same).
(21) Also included with special package of 5 capacitors (see top of parts list).
(22) Only fits the HW-101.
(23) These crystals are checked for oscillation in a test circuit before being shipped.
(24) Coil cover 205-493-1 does not include any spring clips. Coil cover 205-493-1S includes 4 pairs of spring clips.
(25) New relays and sockets are also available but require a chassis modification to make them mount in sockets similar to the relays in the SB-100, SB-101, and SB-102 radios. See RELAYS for more information.
Contents copyright 2006-09 OldHeathkitParts - K8GNZ