HP-23,A,B,C,D PS-23 PARTS LIST
DIRECTIONS ABOUT HOW TO ORDER
Order parts by entering the quantity desired in the box on the right side of the part listing line. After all the parts on this page are selected OR after the selection of each different part, click on the Add to Cart button to display all the items in your shopping cart. Then follow the directions on the cart pages to submit your order.
After you submit your order, stock will be checked for current availabilty and then you will be sent an email confirming which parts are available, the total cost with S & H, and directions on how to pay.
Column Explanations and Footnotes
* CONDITION: "Used" means removed from equipment and appear to be usable and functional. Some parts are removed by unsoldering and some may have clipped leads or other parts attached, which may need unsoldered. Parts having leads are of sufficient length to be reinstalled. Individually sold "used" tubes are tested to be working. "Used" external appearance parts - see (1) below. "New" means item is a new reproduction or new part (close match or an improvement) of original item. "NOS" means New Old Stock (New Item, never used, but manufactured several years ago).
* SHIPPING RATE: Total shipping for an entire order is the highest shipping rate for all the ordered parts, where A=$3, B=$5, and C=$7. For example, if you order 6 different parts and the highest "Shipping Rate" for these parts is B, the total shipping charge for all 6 parts is $5.00. Shipping outside the 48 states will usually be higher. There is an additional $2.00 handling charge on all orders. If the highest shipping rate is an (H), the item is heavy and/or bulky and the shipping total for your order will be quoted in my response. Please include your zip code in the order information if an (H) item is ordered. Out of country orders should also indicate the country for shipping.
* IN STOCK: Status is current as of the last update of this list.
PARTS WARRANTY: Any used part ordered can be returned within 10 days in the same condition as received for a full refund, less the shipping and handling charges. No returns on reproductions or new parts.
(1) Appearance items (cabinets, knobs, front panels, dials, meters, etc.) are priced in average condition. This means there may be some sign of wear, use, or age, but they do look pretty good (may require some cleaning). I don't sell any appearance items that have any bad blemishes, such as significant holes, scratches, dents, etc, but they are not like new. However, if you are a perfectionist and want the item in near mint condition, specify "MINT" in your order inquiry (the price will be double that shown above - shipping is the same).
(5) Used but measured to be at least 90% of rated capacity. Outer case may have some scuffs on it. May still have the metal or phenolic mounting wafer on it and/or a few compnents that need to be desoldered from the terminals.
(6) New, smaller physical size, and with slightly better ratings than original. Works fine in circuit.
(7) The various supplies had different power transformer part numbers depending on whether they had 120 and 240 VAC taps and both 6 and 12 VAC winding taps. Transformer case might have some surface rust.
(8) I'm not aware of any difference in the chokes with these two parts numbers .
(9) New, with higher capacity and ratings than original. Replace series connected HV diodes in pairs.
(10) Includes mounting ring 435-1.
(11) PCB is in kit form. Click on HP-23D for details.
(12) PCB is assembled, but still needs to be installed in your power supply. Click on HP-23D for details.
(13) New 150 ufd, 450 volt capacitor, not same size as part number 25-34 but may be used with some ingenuity. See HV CAPS for more details.
(14) 42" and 50" Power Supply cable kits with NEW and NOS parts. Be sure to see Cable Kits for more details about cable and kits before ordering.
(15) See HP-23D Parts for more information on these parts.
(16) Includes all listed parts for the HP-23D kit in the required quantities except the PCB, the Instruction CD, a Hole Cover, and the Mounting Tape. Order this semi-kit if you already have these other parts to complete a HP-23D kit.
Contents copyright 2006-13 OldHeathkitParts - K8GNZ